HERE TODAY... entry form
PHASE TWO - EXHIBITION SUBMISSION ONLY - NOW OPEN until 31st August.
Please read the information page so you understand the format of this project. Incomplete entries will not electronically submit. Be sure to fill in all required fields. This is a community project. All photographs must be taken in Kentucky.
Please note that:
- If you are under 18, you must obtain parental or guardian consent to enter. The entry form below must be submitted by an adult on behalf of the child.
- There is NO FEE for your first submission but it will be $10 for each entry after that up to a total of three.
- 40% of this fee will be donated to the Artist Relief Trust.
- Images can involve people, be conceptual in composition or still life.
- iPhone cameras are acceptable
- Please be sure to observe social distancing when taking your photograph.
- This is a narrative project intended to tell the story about Kentucky and Kentuckians during the pandemic.