HERE TODAY... entry form
Closing date for entries: Monday, 27th July 2020 - DEADLINE EXTENDED
Please read the information page so you understand the format of this project. Incomplete entries will not electronically submit. Be sure to fill in all required fields. This is a community project. All photographs must be taken in Kentucky.
Please note that:
- If you are under 18, you must obtain parental or guardian consent to enter. The entry form below must be submitted by an adult on behalf of the child.
- There is NO FEE for your first submission but it will be $10 for each entry after that up to a total of three.
- 40% of this fee will be donated to the Artist Relief Trust.
- Images must involve/depict people, and can be taken on phones or cameras.
- Please be sure to observe social distancing when taking your photograph.
- This is a narrative project intended to tell the story about Kentucky and Kentuckians during the pandemic.