CALL FOR ENTRIES
There are currently so few opportunities for artists to exhibit their work, with even fewer galleries open to the public in which to see the work unless by appointment. This is a virtual exhibition that will try to answer some of the needs to produce, show and sell artwork during the time of this pandemic. Using a platform that has created attractive virtual gallery spaces, Arts Connect will stage an exhibition of juried works responding to the theme FLASH IN THE PAN. This can be a literal, figurative, whimsical or abstracted interpretation. Each artwork will be hung on the virtual gallery wall, labeled and with a sale price. Viewers will be able to zoom in to each work for close up inspection, review the label information and wander around the gallery enjoying the virtual experience of a physical gallery. Work will be listed on Arts Connect's online Arts Shop and available for purchase with an 80% artist's commission.
EXHIBITION DETAILS and GUIDELINES
- Deadline to Submit Online Registration and Images: Sunday, 18th October, 2020
- Up to three images can be submitted for juried consideration
- Notification of Acceptance: Emailed by Friday, 23rd October, 2020
- Duration of the Online Virtual Gallery Exhibition: Monday, 26th October - Monday 7th December, 2020
- Fee for Entry: $10 per entry payable online with registration. Max three.
- All work will be listed on Arts Connect's online Arts Shop and priced for sale.
- Artist's Commission 80% of sale. Arts Connect to charge Sales Tax and absorb credit card charges.
- All work must be original, properly photographed and preferably cropped to the edges without a frame.
- Images must be jpeg in format and in high resolution
- To view the current ArtSpace Virtual Gallery exhibition visit here
- Size and configuration of the Virtual Gallery will change depending on number of works in the exhibition.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION AND SUBMISSION FORM